- Repair all the mechanical parts of Rudder & Propeller, including propeller blades.
- Conduct necessary balancing to Rudder & Propeller.
- Conduct polishing to propellers.
- Carryout bedding to rudder & propeller and gouging.
- Operate Cherry Pickers as required in order to support all mechanical operations.
- Service Blohm and Voss seal
- Maintain good working relationship with workers, appointed foreman, supervisors and management.
- Perform duties of a Foreman as required / appointed for individual projects.
- Attend any training for any activity required by the department.
- Ensure materials are of required standard prior to use, reporting damages when required.
- Work within allocated timescale to meet department targets.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Qualification / Experience & Skills
- Secondary school
- I.T.I., Industrial/vocational training
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Read and understand technical drawings
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.