As Fitness Director, you will;
- Oversee the daily operations of our fitness centers
- Monitor personal trainer performance
- Support with membership retention and Revenue goals
- Lead on Fitness product direction & implementation across all brand technologies and medias.
- Add value on a daily basis of innovation and industry opportunities.
- Attending and participating in management meetings.
- Developing and managing action plans to reach overall goals.
- Ensuring monthly revenue targets are met.
- Recruiting staff and ensuring optimal staffing levels.
- Training new staff members.
- Providing staff with ongoing assistance and training.
- Developing personal trainers to grow revenue and to assist members in reaching fitness goals.
- Collaborating with staff members to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of facilities, and maintenance of equipment.
- Managing expenses and purchasing new equipment.
- Replacing manager on duty and personal trainers in absence.
- Programing Brand Collaterols within company application.
- Quarterly & Annual program design
- Filming and Photoshooting for ongoing media support.
- Be a brand ambassador
Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, physical education, kinesiology or related field preferred.4+ years work experience as Personal Trainer.2+ years work experience in Fitness management position.Certified personal trainer certification such as ACE or NASM.CPR/AED certification.Ability to generate revenue projections.Excellent communication skills.Outstanding people and leadership skills.Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous, and professional appearance and behavior.Available to work evenings, over weekends and on public holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.