As an AppOps Engineer Sr. you will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, automating and maintenance of critical enterprise application platforms in production.
- Performing deep dive code reviews and providing feedback to enhance the quality of application code artifacts.
- Leading troubleshooting while initiating the path to root cause identification & making recommendations for long-term resolution of problems across multiple platforms.
- Leading complex initiatives and issues within an application platforms involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Working across application platforms and influencing improvements elated to performance, architecture, design and resiliency.
- Recommending strategies for process and monitoring improvement.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience with Java development (Java/Struts, Spring Framework, JS Technologies and etc.).
- 5+ years total engineering, production support and administration or similar experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience as application production support Engineer in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Extensive experience administration multiple technologies but not limited to Pivotal cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, WebSphere Products, Apache,
- JBoss/Wildfly, Tomcat, IBM Http server, WebLogic, MQ, WMB, and IBM DataPower.
- Containerization Docker/Kubernetes
- Solid Understanding of Cloud Technology concepts, topologies and service models (PaaS, AWS).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A