You will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day accounting operations, including but not limited to revenue recognition, financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger accounting.
- Managing the application of accounting policies, practices and procedures, ensuring compliance with established Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls.
- Coordinating audits as required with external and internal auditors, including supervising the audit process, preparing necessary schedules / analyses and ensuring no significant deficiencies.
- Driving strong results orientation within department by motivating staff and holding them accountable to meeting customer needs and organizational goals. Support personnel by counseling and directing employees in areas of improvement.
- Assisting with special projects and perform various other tasks and ad hoc analysis as assigned.
- Encouraging a positive and proactive work environment, emphasizing respect for individuals, high standards of quality, customer service, innovation and team work.
- Identifying, communicate and execute opportunities for change to improve internal controls, policies and procedures to streamline operations and provide superior financial reporting. Understand interrelationships across functional areas and business units to redesign processes improve efficiency and ensure optimal results.
- Ensuring general ledger is accurately maintained and managed within GAAP and Fiserv policy.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and respond quickly to management requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and to partner with and influence decision makers.
- SAP and BPC experience
- CPA license and/or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate accounting conclusions to staff, finance and business teams.
- Extensive knowledge of general ledger, internal controls and US GAAP requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, including at least 2 years as a Senior Accountant
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai