First Republic Bank
As a Preferred Banking Offices Manager, you’ll contribute to the success through outstanding sales, business development, customer service, office operations and management. You will focus closely on customer relations and promote First Republic’s sales and service culture by coaching, guiding and mentoring your colleagues. You will achieve your individual and office sales goals by pursuing new business, seeking referrals and strengthening existing client relationships.
- Build professional relationships with clients to establish repeat and referral business and strengthen client loyalty.
- Establish Total Banking Relationships (for both business and personal banking) by encouraging clients to use the Bank as a one-stop shop for direct deposit, internet banking, overdraft protection, multiple deposit products, and investment and trust services.
- Lead by example, modeling the teamwork, cooperation and respect that First Republic expects from all its people.
- Work with Risk Management, Facilities and Deposit Operations to ensure the safety and security of the office premises, property and assets (including cash on hand, ATMs, alarms, etc.) and implement loss-prevention measures.
- Work with Facilities and Human Resources to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all team members (e.g., equip the office with first aid items, ergonomic support, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Assistance Program referrals, etc.).
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and refer clients to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers as appropriate.
- Audit input and maintenance of all office transactions according to the office’s policies and procedures.
- Work with Marketing to advertise and implement the Bank’s products.
- Take the lead in hiring, training, supervising and evaluating office employees, and provide recommendations on bonus payments and other compensation issues.
- Ensure compliance with all the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Check the office balances daily.
- Actively look for ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to build a book of business and contribute toward meeting your own individual sales goals and the office’s sales goals.
- Supervise and coach your teams to help them enhance their professionalism, strengthen their sales techniques, embrace the Bank’s service expectations and understand compliance guidelines.
- Lead a team of sales and service professionals, inspiring them to meet and exceed the office’s sales and client satisfaction goals.
- Deliver a strong individual sales performance, including conducting outside sales efforts.
- Review the office’s operating procedures and practices in order to identify potential improvements.
- Draw on all available resources to provide solutions that are tailored to clients’ individual needs and that will exceed client expectations.
- Foster a team environment in which all colleagues can perform to their full potential.
- Take profit-and-loss responsibility for the office.
- Manage ATM and kiosk ATM installation and implementation as needed.
- Travel as necessary to participate in meetings, training sessions, client events, etc.
- Participate in weekly Asset/Liability meetings.
- Work with your team members to increase the office’s productivity, grow deposits, boost customer retention and encourage new referrals.
- Actively participate in and develop office sales promotions.
Qualification & Experience:
- A college degree or equivalent preferred
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude
- A successful sales track record
- Three or more years of supervisory experience
- The ability to work independently and take initiative and ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Seven or more years of relationship banking experience
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to coach and mentor team members to perform above expectations
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai