First Republic Bank
Lending Services is looking for a skilled lending professional to join our Lending Services Residential Closing team. As a Residential Closing Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate and complete preparation of loan closing documentation and timely funding for Single Family 1-4 unit residential loans. You will manage both the closing and funding functions in an environment of constantly changing deadlines without losing the required high level of accuracy and production. You will also make recommendations for job-specific operational improvements, such as efficiency, cost reduction, customer service and risk reduction.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, feel comfortable working with various levels of staff / management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and reprioritize workload based on fluctuating deadlines. This position requires the coordination and support of multiple priorities of various functions within Lending Services as well as many other departments within the organization.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Modestly complex borrower entities
- Complete prefunding and assist post-closing with any closing errors/corrections as necessary.
- Detached, condo and co-op property types
- Permanent and line of credit purposes
- Prepare and review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for a range of SFR 1-4 loan products:
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in loan operations or related lending, preferred.
- Must possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with other bank partners is critical.
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial loan systems (Netoxygen, TotalPlus, ML and/or IL) and operations, a plus.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at various levels.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
- Two to three years of experience in banking/lending industry.
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A