First Republic Bank
As a Business Banking team member at First Republic, you will work directly with clients to identify their banking needs and financial goals in order to deliver tailored solutions for their businesses, as well as their personal banking and wealth management needs. You will work within a dynamic team environment with Business Bankers and the Business Banking Department in evaluating, underwriting, monitoring and maintaining the overall credit quality of new and existing loan facilities.
- Work closely with Business Bankers, Commercial Loan Operations, Outside Counsel and the client to document and close loans thoroughly and swiftly.
- Lead special projects as needed.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Create, maintain and monitor all loan and credit files at the highest quality, which entails monitoring existing credit facilities for financial and reporting covenant compliance, detecting early warning signs that could lead to a potential default, monitoring underperforming loans and evaluating proper loan risk ratings.
- Research industry trends and risks.
- Assist the Business Banker on all levels of the business banking relationship to ensure the client receives exceptional service.
- Underwrite high-quality credit narratives in support of new and existing loans, which includes analyzing multi-year trends and ratios from financial information, understanding cash flow, performing collateral analysis, running credit reports and analyzing KYC information.
Qualification & Experience:
- An orientation toward being a team player, providing extraordinary service while furthering the First Republic Bank culture and values
- The ability to think critically and independently as a proactive problem solver
- A bachelor’s degree, with a strong credit background and a minimum of three to five years of commercial banking and lending experience, with an industry specialization preferred (law firms, accounting firms, private equity, entertainment and/or non-profits)
- An established network of business clients, prospects and referral sources
- Excellent credit skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The desire to provide extraordinary internal and external service
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A