First Republic Bank
TheSeniorCampus Recruiter will be responsible for partner with the Talent Acquisition team to build upon the Campus Recruiting program at First Republic. They will serve as a brand ambassador and hands on recruiter in attracting the best talent with a focus on diversity.
- Actively participate in recruiting strategy discussion meetings with hiring managers. Provide market insights.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Oversee recruiting coordinators and the scheduling of on-campus first round super-day interviews as well as final round interviews
- Build and manage long-term relationships with core university professors, career centers, and student organizations
- Coordinate and attend on-campus information sessions with core team members from the business
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Manage the hiring process for all interns
- Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed.
- Manage campus resume drops, super-day interviews, and offer deadlines for multiple universities
Qualification & Experience:
- Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win.
- Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with senior executives.
- 5+ years’ experience campus recruiting.
- Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats on a daily basis.
- BA/BS experience preferred.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize and propose solutions.
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation.
Company: First Republic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A