These jobs may be found in service-related call center or non-call center environments. Employees perform a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies. The type of request may depend on the business segment e.g. escrow branches will deal with escrow-related calls. Insurance businesses may receive policy or claims related inquiries and SMS may receive technical-related questions. Interface with customers typically by telephone, letter, fax or email to handle queries/problems. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. These jobs are generic for broad applicability across the organization.
- May serve as liaison to offshore customers service operations providing training to entry level customer service reps; 2nd tier customer service resource.
- May do order fulfillment. Receive orders, reconcile information, track on spreadsheets, follow-up with customers.
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Field for immediate action.
- Interfaces with customers to resolve 1st tier/routine to 2nd tier/complex customer service calls/queries problems.. Analyze customer needs, identify problems, research issues, and recommend solutions.
- Maintain and create logs, records and files.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Farming/Radius Searches
- Requires extensive knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Strong MS Office skills
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A