Tired of those billable hour requirements? Not interested in business development and would rather focus on providing solutions to your cases? Want better work-life balance? Ready for a change with an in-house opportunity?
The Law Group Counsel position with First American Title Insurance Company provides an excellent opportunity for counsel to manage their own caseload in a collegial environment with an opportunity for long-term growth and advancement.
Law Group Counsel are responsible for litigating matters arising from title insurance claims, escrow, and claims against the company.
- Prepare and file pleadings, discovery, and motions and attend court appearances and depositions
- Resolution of title insurance and escrow related matters through the litigation process
- Managing the strategy, handling and overseeing of an independent title insurance litigation case load
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong critical thinking, decision making skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Law Degree Required, member of the California Bar.
- Minimum 3+ year’s professional litigation experience with emphasis on real estate matters, including experience in trial, depositions, mediation and arbitration. Specific expertise with title insurance, escrow and lender litigation highly desirable.
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai