We provide an environment for our Appraisers to maximize their productivity and minimize their administrative tasks!
- Generates fee quotes.
- Draws land diagrams and other visual documentation.
- Considers all factors that could influence property value including land, neighborhoods, trends, future community changes, shopping centers, schools, parks, etc. This also includes the construction, condition, special features and functional design.
- Participates in monthly Appraiser meeting.
- Conducts an unbiased and impartial assessment of market areas, statistics, and other pertinent information regarding specific properties, analyzes data, and develops an estimate of property value in accordance with government, company, regulatory board, and client specific guidelines.
- Meets all department turn time expectations and proactively escalates appropriately if timeframes are unable to be met.
- Partners with Lead Appraiser to resolve ongoing requests and make process improvement recommendations to eliminate addendums and quality control rejections.
- Documents on-site assessments with photographs, measurements, similar sales values, and demographic information.
- Presents final evaluations and property value estimates to home buyers, sellers, investors, creditors, leasing and real estate agents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, accurate environment
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Exceptional analytical and narrative writing skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Ability to work within varying client-driven deadlines
- Ability to analyze data, draw sound conclusions and summarize results
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, and must be able to deliver a clear and understandable message to a variety of audiences including appraisers, vendors and operational staff
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A