Responsible for selling investment services and trust services to high net worth individuals and families. Accountable for developing his/her leads primarily through networking with key centers of influence and community organizations and leaders, as well as participating in presentations and events in order to meet revenue goals.
- First American Trust employees are expected to comply with applicable company policies and procedures, as well as federal and state laws and regulations
- During the sales process, provide detailed analysis of complex financial situations in order to propose the appropriate services to the prospective client.
- Knowledge of fiduciary products and services (e.g. personal trusts, living trusts, wills, investment management, security custody, financial consulting, estate planning), is required to respond to issues that arise during sales calls.
- Conduct review of prospect’s financial picture and recommend solutions to meet stated goals and objectives.
- Development of external leads through solicitation of attorneys, accountants and other centers of influence including community leaders and organizations in order to sell investment management and trust business.
- Responsible for the sales process from inception through account set-up and opening.
- Assist relationship managers in retaining, upgrading and/or attaining additions to existing trust and investment management accounts.
- Provide periodic estate planning, trust and investment management seminars for prospects and /or professionals as appropriate to generate prospective business and referrals.
- Use analytical and sales skills to relate individual customer asset situations to specific products, as well as interactive skills to comprehend prospect needs and respond with the appropriate solutions.
- Development of business opportunities through other FAT distribution channels that may exist currently or in the future.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA, CFP or CFA preferred
- 5+ years of trust and/or investment management sales experience with a strong background working specifically with HNW individuals and their advisors
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai