We provide an environment for our Appraisers to maximize their productivity and minimize their administrative tasks!
- Draws land diagrams and other visual documentation.
- Meets all department turn time expectations and proactively escalates appropriately if timeframes are unable to be met.
- Partners with Lead Appraiser to resolve ongoing requests and make process improvement recommendations to eliminate addendums and quality control rejections.
- Considers all factors that could influence property value including land, neighborhoods, trends, future community changes, shopping centers, schools, parks, etc. This also includes the construction, condition, special features and functional design.
- Conducts an unbiased and impartial assessment of market areas, statistics, and other pertinent information regarding specific properties, analyzes data, and develops an estimate of property value in accordance with government, company, regulatory board, and client specific guidelines.
- Generates fee quotes.
- Presents final evaluations and property value estimates to home buyers, sellers, investors, creditors, leasing and real estate agents.
- Participates in monthly Appraiser meeting.
- Documents on-site assessments with photographs, measurements, similar sales values, and demographic information.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to analyze data, draw sound conclusions and summarize results
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, accurate environment
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, and must be able to deliver a clear and understandable message to a variety of audiences including appraisers, vendors and operational staff
- Ability to work within varying client-driven deadlines
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Exceptional analytical and narrative writing skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai