We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else.
- Maintains existing client base and resolves escalated issues. Answers questions and provides guidance regarding products, services, policies or specific transactions
- Implements processes and supervises the day to day activities of employees responsible for daily operational tasks
- Seen as “in charge” of the branch and is the go-to person for office management and a variety of issues.
- May service a market
- Employees supervised are typically escrow positions but can have other support roles reporting in
- Aligns branch goals with business unit goals. Monitors branch metrics, reporting information to manager and provides recommendations for process / policy change based on branch results
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with competitor, financial and industry dynamics
- Basic accounting/finance skills to be able to understand and interpret financial statements
- Strong process skills required; detail oriented
- Customer Service orientation – responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Able to manage competing priorities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of company operating systems/applications
- Ability to lead/sought out for advice; supervisory and administrative skills
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Company: First American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A