First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to assigned team to support their overall development.
- Promote the organisation’s values and ethics in all activities within the team in order to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Local Regulatory requirements
- International FAB branches and subsidiaries regulatory requirements
- New and existing vendors information security due diligence according to regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance to the business, Strategic Vendor Management team and other stakeholders to ensure requirements of VRM are fully understood
- Co-ordinate with Business Owners to clarify responses on the Inherent Risk questions and rating
- Execution of communication and training to facilitate the effective application and awareness of VRM
- Provide dedicated support to the on boarding and oversight of all new and existing third-party vendor relationships
- Participate in the assessment of vendor risk in order to highlight potential risk and assist in develop mitigation plans and assign monitoring timelines
- Expert knowledge of Information Security Domains and should be certified (CISA, CISSP or CISM or any other relevant security certification)
- Possess good Project Management skills
- Should have Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A