Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing printing house is currently in the search for a Finishing Department Supervisor to be based in Dubai Investment Park. You will be working with the production managers and production planners to ensure all orders are designed and manufactured accurately to order and have the necessary materials to be completed accordingly.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Assist merchandising and customer service teams.
* Assist in preparation and setup and finishing for production orders
* Assist the leadership team in managing key performance indicators
* Communicate any issues that will slow down production with the appropriate departments and leaders.
* Conduct team member reviews and appraisals.
* Develop and lead print production technicians.
* Ensure quality, design, and completion of all production orders are customized accordingly.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external groups such as sales/merchandising teams.
* Help to drive a safety culture in the BSG production room.
* Keep track of open orders and work in progress to help determine capacity.
* Monitor and manage supply inventory levels (Ink, Foil, Emulsions, etc.)
* Oversee proper ink mixing procedures
* Oversee effective quality control processes and help to drive an accountability culture in the production room
* Oversee and aid in proper print production training.
* Oversee and drive the flawless execution of print production procedures.
* Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Print Production Manager