Our company is looking for a reliable, hardworking Finish Carpenter to complete the final changes on trim and carpentry work for different construction and manufacturing projects. You may work on a variety of projects, including cabinet making, framing, decking, window and stair customizations, crown molding, and baseboard installations. Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for precision and can accommodate unique build requirements from clients. We prefer candidates who have prior experience or training in trim carpentry or finish carpentry but are willing to train a motivated individual who works hard and learns quickly.
Finish Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform finish and trim carpentry work according to plans and specifications
- Measure, cut, and install various fixtures and millwork for doors, windows, ceiling panels, staircases, decking, furniture, etc.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
- Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
- Follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Finish Carpenter Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of a relevant finish carpentry training program or apprenticeship or at least one year of carpentry experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common hand tools and power tools
- PPE and carpentry trade tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
Application Deadline: 20/12/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Finishing Carpenter: 10 years (Preferred)
- Furniture Carpenter: 10 years (Preferred)
- GCC: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.