Job description / Role
NTS Group is working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Financial Planning Accountant for Gulf to be based in the Dubai office. Reporting into the Head of Finance Gulf, this position is responsible for;
• Work with the FP&A team and individuals across the organization to provide quality analysis and recommendations for senior management.
• Develop reports, charts and graphs for senior management to communicate recommendations.
• Assist with the month-end close process.
• Assist with the monthly forecast process.
• Assist with the company-wide long-range projection and annual budget process.
• Assist with the company-wide capital planning for long-range projection and annual budget.
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly cash flow projection.
• Prepare capital analysis including account reconciliations, project reporting, capital forecast reporting.
• Prepare monthly board/executive reporting and assist with monthly board/executive packages for management.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.