Financial institutions insurance professional
What can you expect
- Contribute to a successful and expanding Financial Institutions team with training provided
- Opportunity to develop your skills and forge a long-term and prosperous career
- Learn from experienced and award-winning Marsh colleagues whilst developing your personal broking career
What you will be rewarded with
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
We will rely on you to:
- Learn and develop skills as part of a large and reputable team
- Market facing broking including liaise with underwriters in the Lloyds and London market
- Working as part of a team to prepare presentations for clients
- Responding to market queries and supporting senior Brokers with daily broking
- Manage relationships with internal colleagues and external clients and insurance contacts
- Be ambitious and have ownership of your own career prospects
- Providing technical advice and expertise to network colleagues and clients
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry from a broking, underwriting or claims background
- Excellent and articulate communication skills – written and verbal
- Desire to pursue a career in Financial Institutions Insurance
What makes you stand out:
- Insurance qualifications
- Previous broking or client facing experience
- Knowledge and experience of Financial and Professional Risks
is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: , , , and . Follow Marsh on Twitter and , or subscribe to .
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process.We welcome candidates to contact us at to discuss any specific needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.