Job description / Role
Our client, a Leading International Project based company are looking to hire a Finance Controller to manage end to end financial activities for their offices in Dubai.
Our client is a Multinational Project Based Company with offices in multiple countries.
* Analyses, define and interpret financial data to derive past financial performance and develop future projections
* Manage cash flow for the entity and forecast future trends to ensure cash liquidity and manage risks
* Monitor capital and operational expenditure within the approved budget for the entity
* Assists the management in forecasting and preparing the annual budget and 5-year plans for Company.
* Provides inputs and supports the preparation of the annual budget for own department, tracks expenditure and ensures adherence to the budget
* Provide financial management support to the entity including analysis of finance and non-financial information
* Ensure that all policies and procedures adhere to the company’s legislative requirements
* Cater to ad-hoc management requirements
* Maintains and administers approved accounting practices to ensure that financial statements and reports accurately reflect the status of the relevant accounts and provide reliable information to control operations
* Assists in the implementation of company’s vision, mission and cultural values across all employee groups in the department.
* Analyze accounting and collection procedures and suggest recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
* Prepares financial statements on quarterly, annual basis
* Prepares reports on income, expenditure and variances.
* Opportunity to work in a Multinational Company
* Attractive pay and benefits
* Excellent career progression opportunity