Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Managing accounts, finance and audit team
- Corporate Governance
- VAT Returns & Submission
- Well aversed with laws and taxations
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management with minimum 15 years of experience in Manufacturing sector in Gulf.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.