Job description / Role
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing and Distribution company with offices around the globe. The company is looking to hire a Financial Controller to be based in their Dubai offices.
Our client is a global MNC business which manufactures and distributes cosmetic products. They are looking to expand their finance department and have an opening for the Financial Controller role.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the timely delivery of detailed monthly/quarterly closing reports
* Planning – Reporting of forecasts (including risk & opportunity reporting)
* Analysing SOI and balance sheet of the different management units
* Compliance – Ensuring timely closing of audits and implementation of controls and processes
* Assisting with the on-boarding of new Finance Controllers of the different Management units
* Managing expense analysis and drive efficiency projects
* Supporting the Finance Controlling Manager and VP Finance in strategic planning and analysis
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.