Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, Supply Chain and FP&A located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Financial Analyst, Supply Chain and FP&A will mainly support the DELIVER team as finance partner, proactively analyzing the expenses, the planning and the actions to put in place for achieving the financial targets
They will also support the Controlling team in all the planning and actual reporting activities, consolidating critically and ensuring the quality and the integrity of the data. And assist the team and FD in ad hoc analyses and presentations for Senior management
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the DELIVER team as the finance partner:
- Proactively analyze the DELIVER performance, provide insights on the expenses, the targets and the needed corrective actions to put in place
- Provide insights on DELIVER costs to the FD and the rest of the team
- Develop financial models to support decision-making and business cases
- Represent the DELIVER team in financial performance reviews with the FD
- Lead the planning activities for DELIVER
Support the Controlling team:
- Consolidate the different MRCs actual results, perform integrity check on the data and provide a first critical review
- Coordinate and consolidate the planning activities for all the franchises and functions, manage the consolidation files for all the official planning cycles (FBP, MU, JU, NU/PBP)
- Collaborate closely with the BS CoE for planning and reporting processes
- Support the team for month-end activities
- Assist the team in ad hoc analyses and preparing presentations for senior management
- Participate actively in several projects, both local and regional
- Support in Internal Compliance Audits and Local Statutory audits
- Bachelor degree in Finance or relevant area; Higher Education degree (within finance) is a must
- Have a minimum 3-5 years in Finance roles
- Have working knowledge of key Finance disciplines (Corporate Guidelines and Procedure (WWP/ICH/USGAAP/SOX))
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong process analysis and a practical approach abilities
- Proactive and result oriented mindset, continuously challenging the status quo and providing recommendations for improvements
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a multicultural environment covering a wide geographical spread
- Open for changes and with sense of urgency
- Very skilled at using Excel; ability to work with macros and Power Query is not a must but would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in the United Arab Emirates, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)