Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Financial Analyst, accountable for developing and using financial early warning forecast systems for the LEONA Countries. Provides financial and budgetary forecasts for the region/countries to LEONA management for use in short and long-term company financial and budgetary planning. Ensuring reporting system data integrity.
Sustainable Profitability of the Business
- Developing financial reports to support the region strategy
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Support the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts
- Design and maintain early alert process for financial tracking, ensuring accurate data for all financial results
- Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information
- Support the Marketing Head in optimizing brand performance across the region and the key brands across the Region.
- Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
- Provide perspective on business results across multiple countries and the Region
- Review statement of receivables with customers on monthly bases
- Review accruals with CFS on monthly bases
- Coordinates with admin team the promo budget
- Establish monthly reporting package, P&L, cash flow, expenses, etc.
- Prepare and submits the Latest Best Estimate (LBE) cycles
- Monitor overdue accounts / Prepare analysis of overdue
- Performs any other task/activity that might from time to time be identified by the manager.
- Data Entry: Enter financial data in a timely manner.
- Prepares financial, statistical and management reports
- Establish and maintains bonus, discount, sales deduction analysis and tracking reports
- Submits the reports and meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Adhere to company prescribed Policies and Procedures and inspire others.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Effective verbal, written, and client management skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Time Management: Prioritizes work to meet goals and deadlines.
- Willing to travel within the region
- Individual consideration: Coaches, advises, and teaches people who need it.
Key Performance Indicators
- Net Sales and Division margin
- Project and initiate evaluations with concrete recommendations
- Forecast accuracy
- Effective coordination of multiple Country financial processes, resulting in accurate financial planning and analysis for LEONA.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or economics
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same field.
- Multi-national exposure
- Computer literate: Proficient in the usage of PC based applications (i.e. MS Office, Excel, power BI, Oracle, etc.)
Working effectively with team or work group or those outside formal line of authority (eg. associates, senior managers) to accomplish organizational goals
Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively
Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with organizational problems and opportunities.