Job description / Role
The Financial Analyst will support the Senior Finance Business Partner (SFBP) in providing end-to-end management of review and control of all financial requirements.
• Providing support through financial analysis on a monthly basis for projects.
• Weekly cash forecasting to ensure accurate cash flow management.
• Customizing pricing/models/reports to meet demands of customers.
• Collecting and analyzing financial information and summarizing it to enable presentation to Business Heads.
• Assist SFBP in developing detailed pricing model unique for each project. This includes understanding of asset, infrastructure and overhead pricing for projects
• Producing financial reports relating to budgets, forecasts, monthly performance, expenses, variance analysis etc.
• Supporting SFBP in development of long-term business plans.
• Ensure project procurement requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner by supporting the SFBP in ensuring due processes are followed and necessary approvals obtained.
• Ad hoc reports and presentations as required by the business.