Muscat Waves Consultancy
Job description / Role
• Carry out Project Costing including direct and indirect cost.
• Carry out financial analysis on projects in excel sheet, based on project costing and information gathered by self (Forecasted Financial Statements and Ratio’s).
• Attend clients Meeting to raise client requirements.
• Research online on raw material prices, machinery prices Competitor prices, and any other project related information.
• Contact suppliers for Machinery & Raw Material price Quotations.
• Hand over the Project deliverables to the client, and explain the cost involved in establishing project and forecasted financial statement.
• Evaluate financials of existing companies and suggest methodology and action plan for improvements.
• Meet deadlines for submitting financial Analysis of Projects to Clients.
• Targets: Perform 2 Financial Analysis per week.
• Ability to perform Methods of Financial Analysis & Ratio’s used as follow:
– Vertical & Horizontal analysis on Income statement & Balance Sheet.
– Break-even Analysis in terms of Units & Sales Value.
– Sensitivity Analysis in terms of Sales & Cost Increase.
– Calculation of Fixed Capital & Working Capital there by arriving at Total Investment required.
– Calculation of NPV and Financial Ratios of gross profit to income ,Ratio of net profit to income, Ratio of Return on Investment ,Ratio of Return on Equity ,Pay Back Period, Net present value of the project, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) etc.
• Perform Related Tasks given by Management.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.