Job description / Role
Reporting into the Financial Accounting & Control Manager supporting on all aspects of management accounting, financial accounting, VAT filing and integration of new businesses. Will also play a key role with ongoing financial support to the schools.
• Month end (and yearly) closing activities, ensuring relevant deadlines are met – including VAT and Accounts Receivable activities
• Reconcile student ledgers for accurate monthly revenue recognition
• Coordinate and administer the student refund process
• Business partnering with schools: build awareness across the business and be a key point of contact for all accounting related matters in schools.
• Take control on VAT reconciliations and VAT FAF preparation for the group on time.
• Supervise petty cash confirmations and accounting by operation assistants in schools
• Support with supplier ledger reconciliations and staff expense claims
• Key support with internal and external audit
• Developing processes and drive efficiencies throughout the functional areas handled
• Instill financial discipline through-out the organization
• Support ERP data migration and implementation initiatives
• Other tasks assigned on need basis.
• Continuously seek ways to improve financial processes and drive efficiencies throughout the department