Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Job description / Role
Business and Financial Planning:
• Provide overall finance management guidelines according to company’s development strategy as well as government regulation and taxation policy.
• Make financial reports based on financial metric analysis.
• Provide constructive advice base on specific income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement, including their interactions and how to use them to drive the business
• Carry out of profit/variance analysis financial statements
• Responsible for daily accounting review, annual audit reports, bank reconciliations, and personnel management.
• Prepares and coordinates financial reports for submission in compliance with government requirements.
• Formulate financial policies and processes for the company.
• Prepares and processes the salaries for staff through WPS and bank transfer.
• Reviews accounts receivables and payables and weekly payment runs.
• Liaises and coordinates with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, and government authorities where required.
Net Revenue, Pricing & Marketing Strategy:
• Ensure that strategy maximizes revenue and achieves corporate objectives.
• Business advisor” role to Marketing and Sales Team.
• Thorough understanding of business/industry/competition in market – most highly developed by being in market.
• General understanding of marketing and sales business process.
• Performs cash counting on petty cash custodians.