Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Undertaking routine finance processing including preparing accounts for payment.
• Processing Travel, Travel Allowances, Medical Claims, School Fees and general allowances
• Administration of the office budget and expenses, including reporting, forecasting and monitoring.
• Management and reporting for Value Added Tax (VAT) receipting and claims.
• Undertaking procurement duties and completing asset stock takes as required.
• Acting as day-to-day liaison with Finance Assistant and Accountant
• Preparing financial reports and surveys, including Cost of Living Survey, as required.
• Maintain filing, databases spreadsheets, registers and records for financial and operations documentation.
• General administrative duties, including faxing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.