1. Participate with higher management in the progressive development, follow up and rephrase the company policies, funds management.
2. Provide information on historical analysis of finances and advice on financial planning for higher management and head office.
3. Plan and manage bank facilities (funded and unfunded) i.e. loans, overdrafts and bank guarantees and letters of credit.
4. Maintain contact with bankers, investment managers, clients, suppliers, subcontractors and auditors.
5. Finalize and consolidate profit and loss statement, balance sheet.
6. Finalize and manage consolidate budgets, cash flow forecast for projects, operating costs and other investment activities.
7. Manage, reviewing the overall operation of the accounting department, accounting procedures, maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial statement and reports.
8. To ensure timely and quality financial reports being submitted to corporate and compliance of group accounting policies and all external reporting requirements
9. Lead the implementation of new accounting system and system improvement initiatives.
10. Review internal controls and implement new procedures if necessary to safeguard company assets and to ensure all business transactions are being recorded in proper manner.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.