A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE
Job description / Role
Please read and apply only if have Real estate experience. Kindly do not waste our time and yours.
• Banking, fund management, negotiations with bankers, Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports and Other MIS Reports.
• Participation in preparation of company budgets.
• Responsible for Budget entries in the accounting system.
• Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns along with detailed VAT Statements.
• Preparation Variance analysis reports (Budget Vs Actual) on Monthly and year basis for all the buildings.
• Reconciliation of Inter-Company, Bank & Trade Creditors/Debtors.
• Monthly Preparation of Payroll in accordance with UAE Labour law.
• Handling Purchase and maintenance department functions and Responsible for Supplier Payments.
• Handling all insurance matter from Properties all and Medical etc.,
• Review of RERA Tenancy contracts verify documents are available before forwarding to General Manager and CEO for further approval.
• Manage the Annual Auditing process and Ensure Group Compliance.
• Managing Cash Flow on Regular basis.
• Being Part of software implementation and modification when required.
• Coordinating with External and Internal Auditors and Preparation of Schedules and other Reports as requested by the Auditors