Education: Chartered Accountancy
Age / Gender / Language : Any/Any/Arabic must
Minimum Experience- 5 years and above in Finance Management
Will report Directly to the MD of the company.
Qualification & Skills preferred:
- An analytical mind with negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Must possess enough commercial & business knowledge
- Must have good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must have a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data with the ability to stick to time constraints
- Develop & maintain integrity of financial reporting, process & financial controls.
- Be in good contacts with banks and financial institutions.
- Manage external reporting being the lead interface with auditors and ensuring timely completion of audit.
- Management of Fixed assets, sales & debtors’ schedules, purchase and creditors’ schedules, payroll, advances, bank reconciliations & schedules supporting balance sheet and P&L statements.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling
- Carry out timely insight into operational performance review with business heads through operational reports and dashboard as well as ensure timely advice on variances, trends and corrective action to be taken.
- Provide commercial support to the management team in the areas of cost management, pricing, inventory management and feasibility studies for new Projects/ventures.
- Verification of payments, negotiations, finalizing credit terms and discounts.
- Verification of Final settlements and payments there against.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED12,000.00 – AED15,000.00 per month
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED15,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.