A Leading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
A leading Food & Beverage industry in UAE is seeking an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will pay a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the executive management team to analyse department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company’s costs down.
Note: To apply for this position, you must have experience in Food & Beverage industry working as Finance Manager in UAE and SAP experience.
Employment: Full Time
• Manages treasury function, implementation of cash management solutions and monitor the treasury function for the company.
• Developed & maintain banking relationships with existing & new local and international banks.
• Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Undertaking internal audits and test policies and processes.
• Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
• Working with external auditors and assessing risk management approaches.
• Manage & control all accounting operations.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
• Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
• Assist in the management reports, compliance, and reconciliation.
Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
• Manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all of the following transactions: payroll, accounts payable, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.
• Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
• Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors, executive, and management.
• Coordinate the preparation of financial information in the corporate annual report.
• Recommend and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational performance.
• Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
• Assist in production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
• Provide for a system of management cost reports.
• Provide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Prepare and assist with developing audit schedules for the annual audit.
• Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take maintaining the financial health of the organization.