Q-Express Documents Transport
We offer an environment in which you can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or similar discipline
- You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables, complex formulas)
- Knowledge of VBA and MySQL/SQL
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Job Title: Finance Intern
We are seeking savvy, motivated Finance Interns to join our available roles in the following teams: Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Finance & Controlling, Operations Finance, Transportation Finance, or Infrastructure Finance.
An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to finance and data analysis within the business.
Together with the team you join, you will help analyse the overall performance and throughput of one segment of our world-class supply chain. You will then help recommend potential changes and improvements that can be made: this is all part of our culture of continuous improvement.
You will have the chance to put your analytical and technical skills to the test; you will assist with gathering data and finding out the exact trend that can be acted upon to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency. You will be involved in reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support an entire business unit in their decision-making process. You will gain invaluable first-hand experience in improving accuracy alongside automating tools and processes.
- Data visualisation skills, such as proficiency in Tableau, QlikView, PowerPivot, or MicroStrategy is beneficial
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it is an experience in a related field or business, even better
- Oracle knowledge is a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
- Ability to innovate, and simplify processes and practices
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.