Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
– Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship hotel in the Middle East
– Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City’s commercial district
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
– Assist the Finance team in the day-to-day operations of the department as required
– Handling the calendar and administration assistance to the Finance leaders
– Scheduling and arranging appointments as needed
– Responding to all telephone calls
– Serve as a principal source of information for the team
– Compose correspondence such as letters, contracts etc.
– Tracking and updating reports as necessary
– Filing records as necessary
– Handles all office administration such as mails, phones, photocopying, office supplies etc.
– Liaise with all coordinators for contracts
– Manages the signature book and subsequent forms , ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements , promotions, salary changes etc.
– Responsible for monthly invoices, timesheets and reports
– Prepare and maintain your department’s records
– All other tasks as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.