Job description / Role
I’m searching for an experience Finance Business Partner with a track history in working for a top multinational engineering business. Our client is very process driven and undertakes lots of monthly corporate reports to key international stakeholders.
You would provide finance management for a key business unit, including internal / external client and vendor stakeholder management and value add reporting to the business.
• Ensure timely and accurate records of financial data and provide financial management information to project managing director and Head of Finance.
• Be responsible for all matters financial for the business unit, to liaise with contracts to address any such issues and reach conclusion
• To set budgets and forecasts for the performance of the sector and ensure awareness of all issues that may materially impact the financial performance and report accordingly
• Manage a finance team and ensure all financial requirements are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure that the accounting records are compliant
• Support commercial negotiations from a finance perspective with the customers (bids and re-bids).
• Identify and analyse opportunities for cost savings that can be discussed with the senior management for implementation.
• Responsible for the finance and commercial activities undertaken across on the project, including – interpreting results into initiatives and plans to improve future results, analyzing to drive cost efficiencies and revenue generation, preparing bespoke reports for customer or regulatory requirements and ensuring all balance sheet risks and opportunities are known.
• Recruit, engage and retain the required team to ensure all matters financial can be met adequately. Build sound working relationships with the business group’s operational team and SSC finance lead.
• Chase payments by building solid relationships with the client