Finance Assistant – Account Receivable
About the role
You will responsible for Follow – up & collection of the company’s dues pertaining to DOH Customers.
- Sending monthly statement of account to all customers.
- Issue letters per week to follow up payments and queries with customers.
- Review statement of account and clear old due invoices with customer.
- Follow up with customers for payments/queries by phones, E-mails & official letters.
- Collect payments (CHQs & Cash) from customers & Issue receipts for receiving payments.
- Follow up for payments details from customers.
- Attend meetings with customers and prepare meeting points.
- Issue internal memos for special cases to higher managements.
- Ensure that all invoices are supported with proper original LPOs.
- Delivery of Financial Performance.
- Deliver monthly closing as per target date.
- Effective debt collection period and customer account management.
- Fully reconciled debtors.
- Audit risks and controls.
- Ensure all invoices are fully supported by LPOs etc.
- No high risk audit observation.
- Proactively managing the need of the internal and external customers.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously before deal line.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Familiar with General Ledger & Chart of Accounts
- Very good command of English language
- Must have driving license
- Very good in speaking, reading and writing Arabic language
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.