CRUX quantifies knowledge to create the world’s first knowledge GPS.
Our groundbreaking technology can measure how much a user knows, about any topic, based on the content they consume. We leverage this superpower to help users beat information overload, and reclaim the ability to successfully navigate and make progress in content saturated environments. For platforms – our SaaS product is pure engagement magic; for corporates – it’s a revolution in research efficiency and the foundation of a real knowledge economy.
Our vision is to become not only the first but the standard knowledge measurement unit, and to measure and guide knowledge exchanges everywhere from quality mass media to deep corporate and research spaces. A good GPS works everywhere.
Check out the CRUX powered Knowledge Tracker on article pages on www.sifted.eu (if you can’t see it when you land there try an incognito window or another device).
What we’ve created and proven so far is like that first basic Lego block. But now that we have that first block – there’s no limit to what we can build together.
CRUX has recently completed a funding round and is backed by Founders Factory.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and versatile operations and finance leader to take CRUX to the next level and get us scale-ready.
- Financial management: from invoicing and reporting through forecasting and budget management to KPI’s and financial modelling for fundraising and investor relations.
- Ensure fast delivery and impeccable execution of projects and tasks across the company from biz dev touchpoints through product operations all the way to finance and reporting. Make CRUX the company as amazing as CRUX tech.
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team and support market research, business strategy, objective setting, monitoring and execution.
- Work on core projects across the organisations that systemise routine and clumsy tasks into scalable systems and processes.
- Conduct research; analyse commercial challenges; initiate systems and processes to optimise CRUX’s operations and performance.
- Grow with CRUX: start with hands-on delivery, learn and teach all of us how to do it better.
- At least 3-5 years of operational experience either in finance, management consulting or a fast paced start-up environment.
- Highly organised, numerate, details and data focused. An energetic and action oriented self-starter.
- Hebrew language skills are a major plus – we are a London and Tel-Aviv company. This role is London based, but responsibilities span both locations and languages.
- Strong written, spreadsheet and presentation skills.
- Communicative, open, confident – knows and enjoys working with people in order to achieve outstanding results.
- Flexibility: responds well to change, in-fact – enjoys it. Able to assume many roles, learn, adjust and grow.
- Play to win. We do.
- Be nice. We are.
CRUX is a close-knit team. We work together, we solve together. The challenges we set out to solve are big, and our vision is too. We are all in it for the full journey – and we are looking for equally committed people to join us.
We are focused on our mission and our objectives. But we have fun, a lot of it, along the way.
We are creative and open minded. If something has never been done – it doesn’t mean it can’t be done – in fact, it may well mean it should be done.
We solve together but we are also unique individuals. In CRUX everyone can be their wonderful specific-self: intellectually, professionally and personally. We are best when we are diverse.
The start-up dream journey. Be part of the early core team, make a difference and go all the way with us. With a big vision, market traction, incredible tech and recent funding it’s a uniquely rewarding opportunity. Also:
- £45-65k salary
- Employee share options
- Remote work (at least for now)
- It’s a no on the ping-pong table (for now!)
- It’s a yes on a company t-shirt (yay!)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.