Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Work closely with Business departments and Finance function to ensure that all Client policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage end-to-end billing process using excel, tools and other channels including coordination with all involved stakeholder for Product and Marketing.
• Accurate accounting of transactions
• Leading to minimum accounting adjustments/errors and no repeat-audit points.
• Implement projects (full cycle of transactions includes: initiations, approvals, contracting, invoicing, payment, closing and reconciliation) in compliance with policies & procedures
• Drive projects as directed by line management.
• Serve as local subject matter expert on testing of internal controls over higher risk processes.
• Complete ongoing risk monitoring, assessment and suggest/complete remediation.
• Explore and come up with suggested solutions for all the noted / identified issues on improvements to existing queries and suggestions for new.
• Act as a driver of continuous improvement and innovation of the controls environment.
• Use direct experience, external benchmarking and knowledge of regulatory expectations to support the management has stated goal of developing a strong industry leading controls function.
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Management
• Manage task tracker for the team including updates and periodical reporting
• Execute, reconcile and close low and high risk transactions:
• Monitor all transactions.
• Ensure transactions are captured, recorded, summarized and reported in compliance with policies & procedures
• Report all incidents of non-compliance; participate in remediation of internal audit or other compliance issues.
• Coordinate with policy owners to schedule training sessions.
• Streamline internal processes to help business functions in doing their projects.
• Participate in detective controls and projects/programs monitoring under guidance received.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.