- Maintaining value chain offline calculation tools and updating pricing assumptions on need basis
- Translating pricing from value chain tool (EDS) to SAP and to price lists
- Creation of STEAM documents for pricing approvals with correct regional approvers
- Submitting prices in SAP and follow up with Masterdata team for technical price maintenance
- Comparing Price lists and Order forms to highlight and root cause gaps before price communication to the distributors.
- Validating pricing claims
- Benchmarking and Analysis of pricing across markets
- Support Financial analysts in tracking and reporting discipline of Budget review meetings within the commercial teams
- Summarize budget review outputs from commercial teams including drivers of overspends and underspend vs approved budget
- Carry out benchmarking and analysis on ROI effectiveness of trade spend and consumer spend activities.
- Create Internal order accounting numbers for proper reporting of budget actuals
- Track internal-audit action plans and report status to Finance Manager.
- Issue compliance reports on key business processes.
- Support process of creation of Purchase orders (PO) and reconciliation of paid invoices vs open PO’s.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
Recognized state of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) skills – We will constantly help you improve your financial knowledge and management abilities.
Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What are we looking for:
A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with business focus)
0 – 4 years of relevant experience
Strong Accounting background and analytical skills
Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP
Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking and innovation
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
Proficiency in English, Arabic is a plus.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.