Field Operator – Tubular Running Services
Would you like to work onsite with customers?
Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?
Join our successful team
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our team partners with the business to effectively enable and sustain change to improve our performance.
Work onsite with customers
As a Field Operator – Tubular Running Services (TRS) you will provide support for the Tubular Running Services division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own initiative to fulfill your role and meet the client’s needs.
As a Field Operator – TRS, you will be responsible for:
- Performing operation, installation and troubleshooting in field the following Major equipment and tasks
- Handling Basic, mechanical, and pneumatic tools such as Elevators, Slips, Spiders, Flash Mounted Slips, Manual and Belt Tongs.
- Handling Diesel and Electrical power units Zone I, Zone II and Non-Zoned
- Handling Casing and Tubing Tongs from size 24” to 2.7/8
- Stabbing casing and working on Derrick board.
- Performing Casing and Tubing Threads Inspection.
- Picking up Lay Down Machine for casing and tubing.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience of working on the field
- Have ability to travel to international locations to work with customers on site
- Have ability to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Have the ability to prepare technical reports on work completed in the field
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.