- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies and procedures across the organization;
- Performance Management
- Talent Development and Acquisition
- Employee Engagement facilitation
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Addressing employees demands, grievances and queries.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement,
- motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Identifying, screening and interviewing candidates against technical and non-technical competencies and ensure that a sufficiently robust end to end selection process is executed for all potential new hires
- Responsible for Employer Branding
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates
- Processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leaves encashment and final settlements;
- Project management; Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team.
Has superior managerial and leadership qualities.Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Excellent ‘soft’ skills (people management and relationship building).Proficient in handling delicate workforce issues and conflicts with a preferred experience in the same.Eager to research and implement new activities for creating a cheerful and friendly work culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.