Job description / Role
• Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standard.
• Managing the regions financial performance, maximizing profitability, planning and setting financial yearly budgets for each unit.
• P&L management and Inventory control to ensure our COS’s objectives are under control.
• Establishing and implementing department goals, policies and procedures.
• Developed and implemented a new delivery strategy plan, increasing the contribution of delivery sales by 100% through creating areas of deliveries, cost of delivery program.
• Full accountability for customer satisfaction and relationship management.
• Led staff to provide quality food and service in a clean and safe environment.
• Fully responsible for HR & Admin, Financial Statement & budgeting, executing & managing operations; expense control and month-end reporting, wastage control.
• Looking after the franchisee profitability through productivity initiatives.
• Optimized store inventory management to ensure the food and labour costs were controlled.
• Plan and Execute Operations manual.
• Developed marketing plans to achieve sales target & increase brand awareness & visibility within the assigned area.
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
• Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.