AtChalhoub we express the exceptional!As aFashion Consultant you will beresponsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while deliveringexceptionalGuest Experience and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other keycustomer and peopleinitiativesin-store.
- You will collect data on customer behaviour, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for businessreviews
- Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
- Provide pre-buying feedback onproducts
- DriveeNPSthrough people experience initiatives andculture
- Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs (Service-level agreement)
- Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing teamrequirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stayup-to-datewith app offeringsetc..
- Support with in-store marketing events and activations
- Keep abreast of allbrandsocial media activitiesandcampaigns
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what’sworking well/what’snot working well within thestore
What you’ll need to succeed
- Complete ALL stages of the application(Video Interview and Pymetrics assessment)
- Strong Englishcommunication skills
- Arabic language is mandatory
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits,
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.