The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day monitoring/supervision of the assigned properties in order to ensure optimum condition and enhanced service delivery by auditing service providers in accordance with EY policies and procedures.The incumbent will also monitor, review and manage performance of service providers against agreed service level agreements to meet the expectations to the airline, its staff and guests.
- Manage or supervise moves / changes / alterations of the Etihad projects when require and ensure compliance of drawing specifications are adhered too. All small projects like these should be tracked via a small projects register inclusive of timings.
- Conduct housekeeping audits of Etihad premises which should be carried out each quarter on a rotational basis with the rest of the team.
- Conduct MEP audits of Etihad premises on a daily basis to include Electrical, Civil, Housekeeping, AC and Life Safety.
- Collect and assess occupational data from the Etihad premises on a weekly basis and submit the report to the relevant FM of the assigned premise.
- Act as main point of contact for all issues raised (e.g. maintenance works, health and safety, security, etc.) by occupants/residents, coordinating with appropriate internal and/or external service provider to secure quick resolution. Provide status updates.
- Promote a culture of best practice sharing and knowledge exploitation within own area/team to maximize the capability of both individuals and the team.
- Ensure all local safety standards are followed, proactively monitor all activities on site and review process to ensure best practice is followed and known risks mitigated.
- Measure contractor’s performance against SLA’s and safety inspections of works/sites. Report and escalate any issues and work with the Facilities Engineering Manager to resolve ASAP.
Education & Experience
- Qualified to high school or diploma level in an engineering related field preferred
- Must have a good knowledge in building operation and project management. Additionally he must be familiar with codes and standards that impact on the building and surrounding environment.
- Should have at least 5 years experience in facilities operations and Middle East experience is desirable and preferably with multinational and contracting industry exposure.
Training & Knowledge:
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel)
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.