Job description / Role
The Facilities Supervisor – Maintenance, will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Supervisor will have the ability to lead other technicians, design solutions for challenging problems, manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines.
The Supervisor will develop plans on how to accomplish engineering departmental goals and will be responsible for the leadership/development and coaching of the team through Performance Management.
This role also leads the technical team in providing both a reactive and pro-active maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within the Amazon Facility.
The role has a direct impact on the site, its productivity and operational success. If equipment is not available or performs badly it minimizes the capacity and throughput of the site.
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 3 years’ experience.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems and mechanical components
· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.