Job description / Role
Our client is a well known defense company, is currently looking for a Facilities Services Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Speaker who will be based in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in managing from storage areas to physical office spaces, and ensure that they are in order and run smoothly. You will be in charge of taking care of the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of these systems both SFM and HFM for the good of the business. Other responsibilities will include:
• Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
• Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
• Tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
• Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
• Maintains a safe and effective working environment. Trains team on policies and procedures.
• Coordinates work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
• Reports to the Camp Manager on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
• Supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs.
• Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.