Job description / Role
The Facilities Coordinator will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Facilities Coordinator will have the ability to lead and manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines. The Facilities Coordinator will develop plans on how to accomplish engineering departmental goals.
• The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the leadership/development and coaching of the team.
• Performance Management will be carried out by the Facilities Coordinator – Maintenance.
• This role also leads the technical team in providing both a reactive and pro-active maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within the Fulfilment Centre (FC).
• The role has a direct impact on the site, its productivity and operational success.
• If equipment is not available or performs badly it minimizes the capacity and throughput of the site.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.