Job description / Role
• To ensure that all the operational delivery aspects of an assigned service contract, department, section or geographical operational area are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all our direct and indirect clients. He is also responsible for making sure that buildings and other services meet the needs of the customers.
• Also is accountable for services such as general cleaning, landscape, security and parking in order to make sure that the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work and live.
• Manage and control the entire services, operational activities, deliveries of an assigned service contract/department/section or geographical operational area under direct responsibility including but not limited to Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire & Civil Engineering works in the most effective manner.
• Motivate and lead subordinates to execute and perform job responsibilities for maximum productivity while maintaining a high degree of moral.
• Create and Develop yearly Preventive Maintenance schedules as required to upkeep the equipment and facilities of assigned operational areas in optimum operational condition at all times.
• Act as the direct customer-facing representative of the assigned contract, department, section or geographical operational area in dealing with the customer for day to day operational requirement.
• Able to attend to clients daily, weekly, monthly meetings as required, find meaningful remedial / corrective actions when responding to client complaints this includes visiting and discussing with the client / end user of his / her dissatisfaction / comments.
• Escalate matters beyond the operational responsibility to Contract Manager / Director Operations as appropriate.
• Responsible in doing periodic progress reports, weekly and monthly reports to be submitted to the Department Head.
• Design and develop operational and fit-out procedures taking into account health and safety, quality and environmental concerns.
• Ensures that the area is a safe working environment for all staff and subcontractors who are engaged by the company. Also must be fully aware of Imdaad /client EHS&Q policies.
• Fully responsible for ensuring proper surveying, preparing or checking of snag reports, checking of unit hand over / take over and managing DLP’s & warranties of all new facilities that falls within the assigned contract, department, section or geographical operational area.
• Ensure that annual staff leave schedule are in place for the coming year on or before the lapse of the current year and is also responsible for approving the leave request of staffs as required.
• Ensures the availability of all required stock of parts & materials at a minimum level all times delivering the required services on time and within schedule.
• Ensures that the buildings and grounds are maintained that entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation works, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
• Able to negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and other measures aside from overseeing groundkeepers, maintenance workers and custodial staffs.
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
• Able to control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
• Perform other additional tasks assigned by the Department Head.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.