Job description / Role
One of our clients, a well known facilities management company is currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant/Housekeeping Coordinator to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be providing most of the day to day management of Fittings, Furniture & Equipment, assist in preventive maintenance of MEP equipment’s throughout the area and provide first line response to defects and breakdowns of a technical nature.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Carry out regular and routine inspections of fixtures, furnitures and equipment (FFE).
• Prepare timely reports regarding the condition of FF&E and input them to the Archibus Facility Management System
• Provide first line response on all technical matters.
• Coordinate with customer regularly within the assigned area.
• Carry out minor repairs to FF&E.
• Arrange for replacement of FF&E equipment where damage and wear cannot be easily repaired.
• Carry out fault diagnosis and repair minor defects in MEP Systems.